If you are in the travel bloggers clubs and looking for unique travel blog post ideas, then this is the right place for you. We are going to dive into a bank of 100 travel content ideas that you can use for your travel blog or vlog if you’re a Youtuber.
Travel blogging is one of the popular niches out there. It is also one of the most profitable ones as well.
There are also several topics to discuss with your audience within the travel blogging niche. However, it is normal to run out of ideas and things to blog about. You know, just like having a wardrobe full of clothes and still running out of clothes to wear.
This is the moment when some of us tend to rethink if travel blogging is in any way fit for us. Enough of the contempt; you are not alone in this.
If you love travel-related stuff, you are well fit to own a travel blog and find success through it.
What you need to do is to look into things with a bit of a change of perspective.
In doing so, you may realize that there are many topics you can write about that your audience appreciates.
Suppose you need a little motivation to get on the rail.
In that case, the 100 blog ideas I am about to share will come in handy for travel bloggers like you.
Without further ado, here are the 100 blog post ideas for travel bloggers.
List of 100 Travel Blog Post Ideas
- Mobile apps every traveler must have
- When and how to start organizing your next trip
- Backpacking to New Zealand
- How to rent a Campervan when you are new in town
- Dangerous places to visit on earth
- How to plan for ex-pat life around the world
- Top 20 countries in the world you should visit
- How to practice self-care while traveling alone
- Animals you should see before they go extinct
- The seven legendary travelers and who inspired me the most
- Travelling solo – where is the fun?
- What got me scared while traveling to the east
- World most powerful passports this year
- Eat, surf, and sleep in Atlanta
- Tips to bring home enough compelling photographs this summer
- Best travel vloggers to inspire you on youtube
- How to cut your costs during a travel
- A helicopter ride over an active volcano in Hawaii
- Travelling had made me soft – read my adventure
- How much does it cost to walk the Camino de Santiago
- Top 10 Travel Quotes you never heard of
- Starting the week in a famous Canadian City
- I am astonished to see this in Ireland
- The risk I took climbing this mountain is now my pride
- Before I turn 30, this is where I ha to visit
- Lease a Campervan and buy one – Which idea is dumb?
- Amazing structures in Antarctica
- Hanging out in Beijing
- Top 3 reasons to give Egypt a shot
- The Chinese wall and its surprises
- My visit to 5 countries in a month
- My travel summary for the end of the year
- Same place but an entirely new place – where and why
- 15 relaxing places to stay around the world
- Health tips for a traveler – what you need to know
- Learning a foreign language but stopped – here is why
- Another kingdom beyond our sights
- An interview with a marine biologist – this one had seen it all
- A super bird’s nest and its location
- 10 books every traveler needs to check out
- Best travel groups you can join on Facebook
- Safety tips for your passport when traveling offshore
- How to travel in twos, without killing each other
- Awesome survival books: 10 true-life tales
- A love story – the tale of two travelers
- Solo female traveling tips
- 10 steps to take in planning your trip
- 20 of the best backpacks for women
- What you should know about when packing for a long term travel
- 8 travel alternatives you can enjoy right now
- Could virtual reality experience with travelers become the new normal?
- Taking nice photoshoots and how to make it happen
- 8 things to do at Sao Paulo
- Safe and easy hiking destinations for solo travelers
- What to pack for California
- Most beautiful fairy tale towns in Europe
- Famous architectural places you have never been to
- My two days in a Roman hotel
- 5 ways to explore Milan without a car
- Why everyone should travel solo… once in a while
- Best multipurpose tents every traveler can afford
- Finding cheap accommodation
- The long way to Istanbul
- Owning a travel blog; is it worth it?
- Planning to travel overseas? Here is how to start planning
- How to convince parents to let you travel anywhere
- 7 hiking trails around the world that will blow your mind
- The ultimate guide to traveling on a budget
- Couples hangout: funny ways to deal with malice on the road
- 10 adventure movies on Netflix that will shape your next traveling experience
- 5 things one must include in his luggage
- The real places behind the King Kong movie
- Buying things from the locals and how to communicate
- What an excellent travel companion; Google translate the mobile app
- How to plan a multi-generational family vacation
- 10 things you should keep in mind when traveling to Brazil
- Turning to 35 now but have not seen enough of the world
- The strangest flight ever
- 15 places in Casablanca to visit
- How to support local communities when traveling
- When traveling to Nashville, you should check these five restaurants
- Is this town really on earth? Check it out
- Top 10 Compass app and how to use them
- A traveler’s checklist and all you need to know
- A photography course for you before going on your next vacation
- When having a tour in the desert, pay attention to these seven signs
- How to explore ancient places when you are new in town
- Inside the Incredible kingdom of Thailand
- Backpacking to Italy? Check these five excellent gelato sources
- Travel themed crafts
- 5 statues and the bizarre stories behind them
- Do’s and don’ts for a perfect honeymoon
- 10 mistakes you probably are making on every vacation
- Acclimatizing to your travel destination
- My interview with a ferryman
- Favorite national parks
- Thai delicacies you should probably give a try
- How to start a travel fund for the future
- Informative travel forecast channels
- My favorite to visit every year
Suppose you need more content ideas about your travel blog.
In that case, you should consider checking out what other travelers are talking about in the blogs, YouTube channels, social media pages, and more.
Another great way is to think about the journeys you have made and think about some of your experiences.
In doing so, you might be able to come up with a fascinating topic that can drive your audience nuts and be pleased to learn more from you.
More also, content ideas can be inspired by keywords.
Making some keyword research might go a long way in giving you insight into topics people are searching for in your niche.
Auto-completion feature within search engines like Google auto-complete is another way to gain enough insights about topics you can write about.
Since the suggestions are mainly based on what people are already searching for, you will benefit from better exposure to more audience.
There are different ways you could leverage to be inspired and never run out of blog ideas anytime soon.
You have to brainstorm a little bit.
Fortunately, you can generate more blog posts from a few blog post ideas.
There you go—one hundred content ideas you should consider choosing from
Always put out a blog update, and never make your audience wait for more than they are supposed to.
Be free to use topics or make their variants, depending on your taste and which audience you are looking for.
Even if they do not look in the direction of a travel blog, you still can employ your creativity to turn the tides in your favor by being inspired through them.
Even if we had discussed more than these 100, the chances are that we will keep wanting more content ideas.
Here are more content ideas;
Which other blog post ideas about travel blogging do you have in mind? Share them in the comments section below.