Consistent content derived from carefully selected post ideas is an obligation for every personal YouTube channel owner.
If you’re interested in taking your channel on YouTube to the next step through superb content ideas, this blog post is for you.
70% of the 2 billion logged-in monthly active users are in constant engagement with the content creators on YouTube.
It is a great idea to launch a personal YouTube channel and get a tap from the ever-increasing number of users.
There are already several channels on YouTube, and every day, thousands of more tracks come up.
If you’ve already created your YouTube channel, that’s great, but if you haven’t, now is a great time to start.
YouTube channels are free, and the sooner you decide to start yours, the better.
But for those who have their personal YouTube channels live to the reach of their potential audiences.
Some of the most challenging aspects of YouTube are consistency and maintaining the value and quality of your videos.
These all have to do with what content your target audiences will be interested in watching from you.
Thanks to those green days when we had many YouTube video ideas.
Filtering the best Youtube videos and providing them to our audience was easy.
However, not all days are green.
Sometimes we find ourselves dried out and clueless on a particular topic, especially when our schedule for the next video is fast approaching.
Having no clue about what topic to discuss can be frustrating.
Sometimes the more you push forward, the more you are blocked out of knowledge.
As a result, you can end up putting uninteresting content into your work to meet the deadline.
That’s the reason why you need to come up with a schedule of topics at least three months in advance.
If you are skeptical about starting your personal YouTube channel topics, you can bookmark this page.
I will share a hundred YouTube video ideas for YouTube channel owners.
Without further ado, let us dive into our list.
100 Content Ideas For A Personal Youtube Channel
- Launch Question & Answer sessions
- If you’ve got some stuff to unbox within your niche, do an unboxing video
- Host interviews with other people
- Create a compilation video
- Create an event recap
- Show off your shopping haul
- Collaborations with other YouTubers
- Tell stories.
- Share life experiences
- Share tutorials about using products and other things your audiences would like.
- Take your viewers on tour, maybe your vacation or outing.
- Do you have any products to launch? Create a video about its launch.
- Share your favorite quotes
- Share some fancy facts
- Create an introductory video about yourself and what your channel is about
- Share what happens behind the scenes
- Create a video about unique statistical trends
- Brief your audiences with niche-specific news
- Create problem-solving videos
- Discuss other influencers or celebrities in your niche
- Discuss niche-related trends
- Create a comparison video
- Invite a guest
- React to specific trends
- Create a response video about something someone said, and you agree or are in concur
- Discuss what you like
- Your favorite book
- Share throwback scenes or discuss the past
- Consider sharing life hacks
- Your favorite sport
- Share travel experiences
- If your channel revolves around fun, create pranks videos
- Share tips and pieces of advice
- List products, websites, and books; create listicles
- Create contests and also consider some giveaways
- Showcase the talents you’ve got
- If you’re a business, create testimonial videos
- Attend to questions asked by viewers in a video
- Share inspirational videos
- Create a year ending recap video
- Celebrate events and well wishes
- Do a book review
- Do a case study
- Teach a skill you’ve got
- Create videos about surveys or polls
- Review a game
- Consider funny videos like comedy skits
- Mash up some clips and songs to form your video
- Consider streaming live
- Create a channel trailer
- Create video slides
- Share your conferences
- Audience participation where your audiences take particular videos, and you share them on your channel.
- Attend to frequently asked questions (FAQs) in your niche
- Share product demonstrations
- Do It Yourself (DIY) projects
- Share famous proverbs
- Create videos about the latest trends
- Repurpose old videos
- Your career history
- Share presentations in the forms of slide shares, animations, and more
- Videos on your routine tasks
- Introduce your pets
- Summarize other people’s work
- Celebrate your achievements or milestones
- Participate in invited video tags, and if you can fuel up the trend
- Share your screen
- Share your crafts
- Create cover videos
- Compile your bloopers
- Show how you shoot your videos
- Create video series
- Share your video shooting instruments
- Discuss exciting and awkward moments
- Introduce your family and friends
- Create a beginner guide video to help those who need to follow your steps
- Share your resolutions, things you want to do and achieve in your field
- Create promotional videos about your business or products
- Share the results of your researches or discoveries
- Create a video infographic
- Turn your checklist into a video
- Talk about your industry-based role models
- Talk about the tools you use
- Give a video summary of an offline event you either hosted or attended
- If you’re hosting an event and wish to invite viewers, you can create an invitation video
- Explain some niche-relevant terminologies
- Host a challenge
- Tell your plans to your YouTube channel viewers
- Show the editing processes of your videos
- Celebrate your channel anniversary
- Talk about how to organize or set things up
- Bring forward an information video
- Talk about your career or position
- React to viewer’s comments in a separate video
- Share your comments about specific events
- Talk about controversial issues
- Talk about a lesson you’ve learned
- Compile pieces of advice from experts
- Use video suggestions from your channel viewers
There you go, a hundred content ideas for your personal YouTube channel.
It is understandable that the more you niche down on YouTube, the better your chances of growing quality subscribers.
The list of 100 YouTube video post ideas above will help you irrespective of your niche.
All you need is to let your creative juices flow when you come up with excellent videos from the content ideas listed.
So bookmark this page to know where to go when you run out of ideas for your next YouTube video.
Bonus Ways To Get Youtube Content Ideas
This list may take you a while before you exhaust it, but when this happens, below are a few sources to curate more content topics and post ideas for your personal YouTube channel.
- Use Google trends to learn about trending topics out there.
- Spy on your competitor’s channel, learn from them and generate even better content than theirs.
- Do keyword research and use the suggestions to generate new video ideas.
- Use the auto-complete feature that is available on YouTube search. You can also leverage the Google Search autosuggest feature to widen your research for more video content ideas.
Here is a word of advice. It’s best if you came up with as many topics as you’ll need over a long time. Having a content bank will help you come with ideas.
We’ve covered a lot here.
Starting with why you need to create a YouTube channel, 100 YouTube post ideas, and ways you can generate new topic ideas for future videos on your channel on YouTube.
The videos are selected from the most preferred video topics by Users on YouTube.
While posting good content on Youtube is great, it does not guarantee the growth of your channel. But here are 21 Proven Ways You Can Grow your Youtube channel.
And if you are a lifestyle Youtuber, here are 150 More Content Ideas For Lifestyle Bloggers.
Do you have any other post ideas you’d like to share with fellow YouTube content creators here?
What strategy do you use to come up with new post ideas on your YouTube channel?
Let’s get the comments coming in, and hopefully, we’ll all grow in this marathon called YouTube.